LUIS PEDRAZ POLO
+34 942 20 16 16 Ext.1128
- BSc. in Geography
- Module in Computer Software Develpment
Along his profesional activity he worked in several companies from private sector, always trying to focus on the development of Web Applications and on the analysis and modeling of data on GIS environments. Since 2008 he works in the area of Technology Transfer of the Environmental Hydraulics Institute “IHCantabria”, inside Information Technology Team.
Since arriving at IHCantabria he has worked with different kind of technologies, and crafted different kind of software, but his most outstanding contributions are the developing of web applications dedicated to the visualization of spatial data, and the developing of operational systems for monitoring and/or capture of environmental data. Also, he has developed mobile applications for Android, like IH-Tsunamis, for which he received the award for the “Best Mobile Application” in the 9th edition Cantabria Digital Awards.
- Maps: Leaflet / OpenLayers / Arcgis API
- Design: CSS3 / Material / Materializecss / Bootstrap
- Frameworks: VueJS / Angular / JQuery
- Core: ES6 / HTML5
- Back-End: .NET Core (C#) / Web API / Python / Android
- Datos: SQL Server / MongoDB
- Geographic Information Systems: ArcGIS (Server, Desktop) / QGIS (Desktop).
HONORS AND AWARDS
MSP – Marine Spatial Planning
Description: IH-MSP Platform with results from several research projects in relation with marine activities from global to local scale.
Project Site: HERE
Description: Multi Hazard Risk Assessment System for the Coast of Oman
Project Site: (restricted)