+34 942 20 16 16 Ext.
Adrián Acevedo is currently a technologist in the Marine Climate and Climate Change Group and one of the components of the IHData management team. He is a Civil Engineer (2009-2014) and Master in Integrated Coastal Zone Management (2015), both from the Universidad de Cantabria.
He has been linked to IHCantabria since May 2014, collaborating in the IHData project for its maintenance, updating and expansion. Currently, apart from continuing to focus its work on the IHData project, he has also participated in many national and international projects related to the development of atmospheric hindcasts, the development of dynamic and hybrid operational systems for wind and waves, as well as participating in the preparation of studies to characterize and analyze the maritime climate in the present, past and future.
- Modelado atmosférico con el modelo WRF-ARW.
- Sistemas operacionales de oleaje y viento.
- Análisis estadístico de variables meteoceánográficas,
- Cambio climático, variabilidad climática y caracterización del clima.
- Energía eólica y undimotriz.