Carlos Nieto Andreu
+34 942 20 16 16 Ext.1431
Multidisciplinary training and constantly updated:
- Master's Degree in Business and Corporate Communication from the European Business School of Barcelona (Universidad Isabel I).
- Master's Degree in Digital Marketing and eCommerce from the European Business School of Barcelona (Universidad Isabel I).
- Communication in Natural Spaces by FUNGOBE
- Expert in Digital Marketing by UNED.
- Expert in Community Management by UNED.
- Expert in Communication by Constanza Bussiness and Protocol School.
With a strong commitment to science communication in general, since 2014 belongs to IHCantabria with the mission to bring science and the knowledge we generate closer to stakeholders and citizens, and to make science communication accessible to all.
The relationship management with the media, organisation of major events, drafting of communication plans and design of communication actions, public engagement, informative material and message adaptation are, among many others, some of the strengths of the service for which it is responsible.
MENTIONS & AWARDS
Winner of the Cantabria Digital Award for the best solidary digital campaign
2nd Place "1st European Web Design Contest 1and1"
Finalist Centenario Racing Club Logo Contest
Finalist 2016 and 2017 Cantabria Digital Awards (Best personal website)